- 相關推薦
初級口譯常用語句
為了更好的幫助大家應試初級口譯考試,下面小編就各位大家分享一些在初級口譯中常用的語句,歡迎大家的查看!
初級口譯語句 1
1 Ive come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
2 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
3 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
8 Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你們愿意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。
9 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
10 Thatll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
11 Then wed have some ideas of what youll be needing
那么我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什么了。
12 I cant say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
14 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
15 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎?
16 Im afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to.
盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
17 Weve got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
謝謝你們的合作。
19 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的`活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.
我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
歡迎到我們工廠來。
26 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
27 Youll know our products better after this visit.
參觀后您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我們再去看看生產線。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墻上的圖表是工藝流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
35 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
37 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
質量比數量更為重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
41 Is the production line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什么辦法來控制質量呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
44 Whats your general impression, may I ask?
不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?
45 Im impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。
51 We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
52 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽談中請你們多加關照。
53 We are happy to be of help.
我們十分樂意幫助。
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。
55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?
初級口譯語句 2
mission代表團
gracious hospitality友好款待
convey轉達
bosom friend知己
thriving and robust蓬勃向上
megalopolis特大型城市
boast以……為自豪
unequalled不能與……相媲美
miraculous rise奇跡般地迅速崛起
financial giants金融業的巨頭
business community商業界
manufacturing industry制造業
IPR(intellectual property rights)知識產權
joint consultancy service合資咨詢服務機構
transnational corporation跨國公司
last but not least最后
at ones earliest convenience在其方便的`時候,盡早……
cherish珍惜
economic recession經濟不景氣
ensure a sustained growth確保持續增長
on the occasion of請允許我借……的機會……
初級口譯語句 3
1.我非常感謝...
Reference:Thank you very much for...
2.熱情友好的歡迎辭
Reference:gracious speech of welcome
3...之一
Reference:be one of
4.訪問...是...
Reference:A visit to...has...
5.多年夢寐以求的愿望
Reference:has long been my dream
6...給予我一次...的機會...
Reference:(The visit will) give me (an excellent ) opportunity to ...
7.我為...,再次表達(我的愉快之情和榮幸之感)。
Reference:I wish to say again that I am so delighted and privileged to...
8.(我對您為我到達貴國后所做的一切安排)深表感謝。
note:注意這里“到達”的動詞向名詞形式的轉變。
Reference:Im deeply grateful for everything youve done for me since my arrival in China.
9.(我很高興)有此機會(來貴公司工作),與中國汽車業的杰出人士合作共事。
note:(1)這里的“合作共事”可以不譯,由前面的“工作”統領,用with連接就可以了。(2)“杰出人士”的翻譯
Reference:Im very glad to have the opportunity to work in your company with a group of brilliant people in Chinas automobile industries.
10....多年來一直盼望...
note:主要是對“盼望”一詞的快速反應。
Reference:have been looking forward to ...for many years
11.我很感激...
note:出現“感激”,首先反應就是appreciate及其同族詞。
Reference:I appreciate...
12.你若不在意的話,...
Reference:If you dont mind,...
13.去...走走
Reference:tour around...
14.浦江商務旅游公司
note:注意其中的旅游的選詞
Reference:Pu Jiang Business Travel Campany
15.國家旅游局
note:局不一定要用bureau
Reference:the Chinese National Tourist Administration
16.經...批準的
Reference:...approved by...
17.在華...
Reference:...in China
18.以...為主要服務對象
Reference:provide services mainly to...
19.公司的宗旨是...
Reference:We operate under the principal of ...
20.促進,改善,發展
Reference:promote,improve,promote
21...及其周邊地區
Reference:...and its surrounding areas
22.提供全方位的服務
note:注意這里的.“全方位”的翻譯
Reference:offer an all-round service to...
23.竭誠
Reference:do ones best
24.坦誠相待
Reference:...in an honest partnership
25.商務
Reference:business activities
26.我們很高興...
Reference:It gives us great pleasure to...
27.再次接待...
note:學習這種比較特殊的說法
Reference:to play host to ... once again
29.學校的全體師生員工
Reference:the faculty,students and staff of the university
30.向...表示熱烈歡迎
Reference:...wish to extend ones warm welcome to ...
31.格林博士和夫人
Reference:Dr.and Mrs. Green
32.我相信...
Reference:I am convinced that...
33.這次對...的訪問
note:注意“這次”的翻譯
Reference:current visit to...
34....必將為...
Reference:...will surely...
35.作出(重要)貢獻
Reference:make an important contribution to...
36.祝大家...
note:注意"大家"的翻譯
Reference:wish you all...
37.友好合作關系
note:注意語序的安排
Reference:the friendly relations and cooperations
38.我懷著非常愉快的心情(出席本屆年會).
note:除句型外注意,在出席前添加的小詞,以及"年會"的翻譯.
Reference:It is with great pleasure that I am here to attend this annual meeting.
39.值此...之際,...
Reference:On the occasion of....
40.我為能有機會...,向....致以深深的謝意.
Reference:I would like to express my deep appreciation to ... for this opportunity to...
41.就...問題進行發言
Reference:to address the meeting on the topic of...
42....為...提供了(理想的)場所
Reference:...provides us with an ideal arena where we will...
43.我愿借此機會,就全世界范圍內的環境保護問題,發表自己的一些看法,與各位一起商討. note:重點是后半句語言的組織.先翻譯了商討后,怎樣將"發表..看法"銜接上去.
Reference:I wish to take this opportunity to discuss with you my throughts on the issue of world-wide environmental protection.
44.在這舉國同慶的夜晚,...
Reference:On the occasion of this evening of national celebration,...
45.各位來賓
Reference:all the guests
46.光臨我們的春節聯歡晚會
note:"光臨"的翻譯,和"春節聯歡晚會"的n種翻譯方法
Reference:come to this party to celebrate our Spring Festival
47.(在座)各位
Reference:all present here
48.輕松,歡快的
Reference:most relaxing and delightful
49.春節是我國一年中的良辰佳時.
note:"良辰佳時"的翻譯,以及"一年中"的處理
Reference:The Chinese Spring Festival is a very wonderful and joyous occasion in our tradition.
50.我愿(希望)...
Reference:I hope...
51.外國來賓
note:"賓"不一定就是guest
Reference:overseas visitors(guests)
52.盡情品嘗中國的傳統美酒和佳肴
Reference:have a good time enjoying to ones hearts content the finest traditional Chinese cuisine and wine
53.彼此溝通,增進友誼
note:除了前者,還要注意"增進"的擇詞
Reference:to get to know each other and to increase our friendship
54.最后,我再次感謝各位嘉賓的光臨,并祝各位新年身體健康,事業有成,吉祥如意. note:除了注意最后那祝福詞的翻譯外,要關注"光臨"和句首"最后"的翻譯
Reference:In closing, Id like to thank you again for your presence and wish everyone good health, a successful career and the very best of luck in the new year.
55.熱情的迎接和款待
note:"熱情的".多個詞可以表示這個意思
Reference:warm reception and hospitality
56.The past five days in China,...
Reference:在中國度過的這五天
57.令人愉快,難以忘懷!
note:"難以忘懷"的口譯確實被固定了下來
Reference:be truly pleasant and enjoyable and most memorable
58.我特別要稱頌我們的中國合作者,他們的真誠合作與支持使這項協議得以簽署.
note:句子最后一部分的口譯方式是值得學習的,此外"特別","稱頌"都應該學到條件反射的程度.
Reference:I particularly want to pay tribute to our Chinese partners for their sincere cooperation and support in concluding these agreements.
59.我敬請各位與我一起舉杯,為我們兩家公司的永久友誼和合作而干杯!
note:好句子,背出來.
Reference:May I ask all of you present here to join me in raising your glasses, to the lasting friendship and cooperation between our two companies.
60.中美合資企業
Reference:a Sino-American joint venture
61.I have to say that...
Reference:我認為...
62.business management
Reference:經營管理
63.由于...,所以...
note:用了due to...后要學會將to 后內容都轉化為名詞性形式
Reference:...,due to...
64.直率
Reference:direct and straightforward
65.I cant say our way of doing business is absolutely superior.
note:尤其是句首:I cant say...的參考翻譯
Reference:我無法斷言,我們的經營方式一定在他們之上.
66.優點和弊端
note:翻出來后,還要注意,...的優點和弊端,用什么介詞
Reference:strong and weak points in...
67.近年來,...
Reference:In recent years,...
68.business executives
Reference:經理人員
【初級口譯語句】相關文章:
關于英語初級口譯08-13
初級口譯考試精華句子精選08-28
初級口譯考試高分句子09-23
翻譯考試英語口譯初級精選句子10-06
日語初級口譯語法學習09-25
2017初級翻譯考試口譯必備詞匯09-25
2017初級翻譯考試口譯精選詞匯08-29
初級翻譯考試口譯模擬試題201708-29
2017年CATTI初級口譯譯文閱讀10-01